THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Terms”) govern your use of Explorelondon.co.uk and all associated products (the “Website”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please cease use of the Website immediately.
1. www.eplorelondon.co.uk (the “Website”), are owned and managed by Explore London Limited with registered company number and VAT number . Explore London manages all information supplied through these channels.
2. Explore London.co.uk and all associated products, including monthly e-mails, shall henceforth be referred to in this document as “the Website”
3. Explore London can be contacted at email@example.com
Who you contract with
1. You contract directly with the Vendor and not with Explore London website.
Limited Copyright Licence
1. In consideration of you complying with these Terms, Explore London grants to you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to view, use, download and print one copy of the information, provided that it is for your lawful personal use.
2. If you fail to comply with Terms, this licence shall immediately terminate forthwith without further notice to you (“Licence Termination”).
3. In the event of a Licence Termination you must immediately destroy all information downloaded or printed off the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the remainder of these Terms shall survive a Licence Termination and shall be valid and enforceable against you.
1. Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property (copyright, trade marks, patents, design rights etc) associated with the content, functionality and design of the Website is either owned by or licensed to Explore London Uk.
2. Subject to the limited copyright licence granted above, you are expressly prohibited from: (i) reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any of the content of the Website; (ii) removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by Explore London, including but not limited to the marks “explorelondon.co.uk” ; and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of the Website or could be considered an infringement any of the intellectual property rights owned and/or licensed to Explore London.
Obligation to comply with foreign laws
1. You shall comply with all U.K., U.S., foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of the Website in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
1. The Website content may include facts, views, opinions, advice and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. These views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by Explore London and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Explore London shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of the information provided on the Website.
2. The information provided on the Website may contain errors and, from time to time, may not be accessible by the user. The information provided on the Website is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
Warranties and Liabilities
1. Explore London provides information on the Website free of charge and on the basis of no liability for the information given.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Explore London expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the information provided on the Website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Explore London shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage caused in whole or part by, or failures, delays, interruptions or otherwise of, the provision of the Website services; and shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, unliquidated or special damages, including but not limited to any lost profits or trading losses arising out of, or relating to the use or inability to use, the information provided on the Website or any decision made or action taken in reliance or partial reliance on the information provided on the Website.
4. Explore London reserves the right to bar users from the Website on a permanent and temporary basis at its discretion. Any such user shall be notified in writing and must then not attempt to use the Website under any other name or through any other user.
1. Explore London is committed to protecting (i) the privacy of users; and (ii) the confidentiality of the information provided to it by users using the Website.
2. Explore London is the data controller of your data submitted using the Website. Explore London is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and Explore London complies with the DPA in all our dealings with your personal data.
3. When entering into contracts with providers of goods and services, via the Website, you hereby consent to London Marketing processing your personal data to the extent necessary to ensure that the providers can supply you with the goods and services required by you. This processing will include, but not be limited to, passing on your personal information to the providers of such goods and services for the purposes of enabling them to provide such goods and services to you. Explore London makes no representation or warranties, and shall not be liable to you in the event that said providers are not registered under the DPA and/or do not comply with the DPA in their dealings with your personal data.
4. Explore London reserves the right to gather information relating to use of the Website. By using the Website you consent to collection and use of this information.
5. Links to third party websites may appear on the Website. Such third party websites are not the responsibility of Explore London and Explore London accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
1. These Terms can only be modified with the prior consent of Explore London and Explore London shall have the right at any time to change these Terms and to change, impose conditions on or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, without further notice.
Law and Jurisdiction
1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
2. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.
Rights of Third Parties
1. These Terms do not create any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (“Act”) which are enforceable by any person who is either not a party to them or who is not a provider of the relevant goods and/or services.
1.You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and London Marketing and supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Website.
2. Failure by Explore London to enforce these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right.
3. If any part of these Terms is held unenforceable, that part shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.